Shoko Science Co., Ltd. (SKS) was established in Yokohama, Japan on September 25, 2009 by the separation of the analytical business department from Shoko Co., Ltd. After the establishment of SKS, we acquired the scientific businesses from Moritex Corporation (current Schott Moritex Corporation).
SKS is a unique company which has features as a manufacturer and a distributor of analytical instruments, providing our own products and imported ones to the various customers
By providing high-quality products and substantial services through physics and chemistry, we will contribute to the development in scientific technology and the environment preservation toward a sustainable future.
- Marketing and Technology by Functional Organization -
- Marketing: Our main customers are academia, public (national / municipal) organizations, and major business sectors such as pharmaceutical, chemical, steel and electronic companies all over Japan.
- Technology: By providing not only high-quality and unique products but also professional services through technical application and maintenance activities, we are contributing to continuous innovation in research in Japan.
- Functional Organization: Sales Dept. and Maintenance Team are based in Yokohama and Osaka, to provide quick responses and services, covering all over Japan. R & D Dept. and Manufacturing Dept. are based in Yokohama, to communicate closely and to respond properly to customer’s needs. Compact Administration Dept. covers all the corporate services.
- Company Name:
- Shoko Science Co, Ltd.
- 1-3-3, Azamino-Minami, Aoba-ku, Yokohama, 225-0012, Japan
Phone: +81-45-913-6688 (Sales)
Phone: +81-45-913-5808 (Main)
- September 25, 2009
- President and CEO
- Kazunori Iwata
- Closing Date:
- December 31, each year
- JPY 50,000,000 (100% owned by Shoko Co., Ltd.)
- Director & Employee:
- 51(3 directors included; as of April 1, 2014)
- Sales Department for Eastern Japan:
- 2-4-1 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-8432, Japan